Re: Potenza RE92 Replacements; Re910? Turanza H?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vin on May 12, 1999 at 01:00:27:

In Reply to: Potenza RE92 Replacements; Re910? Turanza H? posted by Alan on May 09, 1999 at 19:22:18:

I recently replaced the OEM Michelins on my 98 Accord with the RE930s. I love them.
They are not noisy and as a matter of fact, they are muchb quieter than the MXV4s which
they replaced. I haven't had them in the snow (doesn't matter, I run steel rims with
Nokias in the winter) but from what I have seen in my research, they are only marginal to
not so good in deep snow. They tread water very well. Unlike the Michelins, they feel
firmly connected to the road in the rain at highway speeds. And to boot, they are relatively
inexpensive. Four of them through tire rack with shipping is about $250. Another $50 at a
local tire place to mount them and you're talking less than $300 for a set of excellent tires.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Potenza RE92 Replacements; Re910? Turanza H?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.