Re: Replacement tires for 1998 BMW M3

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steel on April 30, 1999 at 01:32:19:

In Reply to: Replacement tires for 1998 BMW M3 posted by Ray Adams on April 29, 1999 at 09:34:25:

Ray, it might not be checking with Michelin (I admire the amount of work you did in calling and testing though!) but I just pulled up the tirerack (www.tirerack.com) and according to them they have your Pilot SX MXX3's....so if they do actually have them in stock and you like them that much, grab them while you can! It might wind up costing you $40 to get them shipped to you, but their prices usually make up for that...so good luck! And I hope they actually have them in stock for you (unless for whatever reason they are still listing them even though they have run out..in that case we both should yell at them!)

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Replacement tires for 1998 BMW M3

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.