Re: Dunlop SP9000 feedback

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rich on April 20, 1999 at 23:03:18:

In Reply to: Dunlop SP9000 feedback posted by Ted on April 17, 1999 at 22:01:57:

From what I've heard about the SP9000, seems to be a good riding, decent handling, longer wearing sporty tire, but not quite the handling of other tires in its class. I've loved the handling of the SP8000E's on my A4 (slightly different compound than the regular SP8000, check dunlop.com). I've heard the RE71's are nice and sticky, but will wear out pretty quickly. The Goodyear F1 Steel sounds pretty good too. Perhaps you've looked at the Pirelli P zeros and the new BFG G force KD's.. Check www.tirerack.com if you haven't already for the comparison tests. Just ordered some Sumitomo HTRZ-2's from them today..good in the tests, and especially reasonable for an advanced tread design, Z rated tire. Oh, one more: excellent reviews on the Toyo Proxes T1 plus. www.toyo.com

Hope this helps..

Rich
'98 A4 2.8 quattro sport

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Dunlop SP9000 feedback

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.