Goodyears on 98 camry

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by mikey on October 10, 1997 at 15:03:45:

Perhaps some tire guru's can give some advice. I just purchased a 98 camry with Goodyear Integrity tires on it>
There is a constant tremor especially between 70 & 75 mph. The dealer has rebalanced the tires but the same
problem is occuring again. Now the dealer said he will have the tires "scoped" by an independent tire dealer
to determine if the tire or tires are out of round or the wheels are. I have no idea what he meant but
mainly I am looking for suggestions as to what could cause this on such a new vehicle. I feel as if the
dealer is giving me the runaround. Are the Integrity's a bad tire or what. There is a 90 S stamp on the
tire & I was under impression that camry's required an H rated tire but dealer says no. The stamp on the
door says S rated as well. Any advice would be appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Goodyears on 98 camry

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.