Re: Altima needs tires\yoko s305 vs bridgestone RE92?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Benjamin Tang on April 04, 1999 at 13:06:30:

In Reply to: Altima needs tires\yoko s305 vs bridgestone RE92? posted by kit on March 31, 1999 at 17:19:01:

I am not familiar with the Yokohama s305, but my mom has the RE92 on her AWD Legacy wagon, and it seems well-suited for her application under normal driving, except in snow, where even the AWD system can barely compensate... but then again, you're from FLorida so you probably don't even know what snow is =)

However, I also have a friend who has the same tires (different size though) on his Prelude and it's just awful... Squeals under aggressive driving in the dry, and it's like a skate in the wet... I can't explain why.

Another thing... if you like cornering, be aware that the sidewalls are not that stiff, and they have a tendency to roll over, even with the tire presures maxed out.

Ben

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Altima needs tires\yoko s305 vs bridgestone RE92?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.