Re: DO 225/45R16 FIT ON PRELUDE SH RIMS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Matt Johnson on October 07, 1997 at 02:10:09:

In Reply to: DO 225/45R16 FIT ON PRELUDE SH RIMS posted by Bruno on October 04, 1997 at 20:31:12:

I put 215/45/16's on my Saab 9000 turbo which has 6.5 X 16 wheels. there is hardly a noticeable bulge and I would highly recommend this size. I don't think there would be *too* much of a bulge but I would, personally, stick with the 215's as I really don't want to have a tire that bulges out as you asked about. Just to let you know, I ended up getting Michelin Pilot SX MXX3 tires. I only have two at the time as I am waiting for my current Pirelly P700Z's to wear out on the front so I can have 4 new Pilots at a time...I'd love to see the difference (or lack of) between these two different types of tires. They better be great considering the price.

-Matt

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: DO 225/45R16 FIT ON PRELUDE SH RIMS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.