looking for tires for 97 prelude 205/50VR 16

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by qirex on March 20, 1999 at 20:46:19:

I have a 97 prelude w/ NITTO NT450s on it. I recently took a shot to my front right wheel which I was sure benta rim. I got lucky though...just a blister in the sidewall. It looks really bad, and people pull up to me telling me that my tires ready to blow. Luckily it hasn't yet. however, I want to replace all four tires with something different. the prelude has a wierd tire size 205/50VR 16 so my choices are limited. i was wondering whether anyone else out there with this size tires has any suggestions. I like to drive fast. I also like to corner. i dont like crashing in the rain. I dont car about ride or noise..as my suspension will take care of that...

thank you very much.

Also If I replace only the damaged tire (the otheres have ~8000miles, but plenty of tread left) will there be an adverse effect on my performance?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: looking for tires for 97 prelude 205/50VR 16

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.