Re: Replacement tires for BMW 540I

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by yogi on March 16, 1999 at 04:11:03:

In Reply to: Replacement tires for BMW 540I posted by Stan on March 14, 1999 at 19:33:10:

Hi Stan, a few of the tires that's fairly popular around my area is the Dunlop D40M2. They are cheap and decent tires. Though it may be a little more noisy than normal. One of the more ultimate tire you might want to look into is the FireStone FireHawk SZ50. I'm fairly sure they have it in your size. It's based on the same compound as the Bridgestone S0-2 (one of the best tires ever). You could see tire reviews on www.tirerack.com.

Also, if you want some help with your bmw, there is great support groups on the internet. They will be able to help you with almost everything from tire selection, upgrades on the car, maintanence of your car, etc. Check out www.bubbaclub.com for more details on the BMW mailing list.

Yogi

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Replacement tires for BMW 540I

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.