Re: TSW Wheels?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David on March 04, 1999 at 05:11:14:

In Reply to: TSW Wheels? posted by David G. on March 02, 1999 at 12:17:02:

I installed a set of TSW Stealth (5 spoke) 16" wheels on my vehicle appox. 3 years ago. They have been excellent wheels. Very durable to all cleaning processes, no paint fade and no paint chips etc - 70K in miles driven. I did have to einforce the center caps - plasitic "finger" with wire tension ring that insert into the hub opening, to keep them more securely in place but that would be my only neg. comment.
Actualy the wheel was impressive from a strength stand point. Car was in an accident- hit squarely in the rf - directly on the wheel/fender - $3k+ in damage strut, hub, bearing etc. needed replaced looked like the rf wheel/tire was folded in at about 15 deg. camber angle(+) wheel checked out 100% and is still on the repaired vehicle!
FYI

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: TSW Wheels?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.