Re: rims and tires

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Trent on March 03, 1999 at 16:05:46:

In Reply to: rims and tires posted by Sabi Varghese on February 17, 1999 at 16:20:05:

Sabi- I currently own a 98 Integra GSR and am too looking for tires and wheels. I've found that the 16" tires that will fit are really expensive and a little too pricey for me. Plus I've also heard that the car must be lowered to look good with 16" wheels.The bigger tire and wheel you go, the better handling you will get but you will sacrifice ride- meaning bumps and such- but as you well know Integra's aren't well known for their ride anyway. I suggest if you don't want to spend alot of money to stay with the 15" tires and wheels. From what i've rad- the biggest you can put is 205-50-15's and have no problems and won't have to worry about lowering your integra. Really depends on what you want. I advise chrome wheels as polished seems to take a lot of time caring for. Hope this helps and feel free to email me anytime for questions or any info you may have for me.I'm currious what you decide or already decided to do. If you have time- drop me aline and update me-

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: rims and tires

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.