Fong: Please correct me if I am wrong...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Larry on February 17, 1999 at 22:35:56:

When I read Fong's posts, I understood that he was NOT recommending the use of racing slicks in the snow, NOR the use of recapped tires in hot weather.

However, what concerns me more is the extreme hostility expressed on the board. I used to like to read various posts, have learned much about tires, and have posted several questions recently. (Thanks for your replies, by the way. I did get the X-ONE's and they're great.) However, if I am right in that Fong is NOT recommending those tires for the uses he described, then I am deeply disturbed by those responses and will not likely return to this board.

If I am wrong about Fong, then we should be educating him rather than blasting the poor guy, I should think!

Larry

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Fong: Please correct me if I am wrong...

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.