Re: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kurt Vollhardt on February 04, 1999 at 13:01:36:

In Reply to: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup posted by Kevin on August 07, 1997 at 16:17:51:

I own a 88 4Runner. i Live in maine so the winters get extremely sloppy. I own a set of 31" wild countries and they are great. one guy i know has 33" thornbirds on his toyota but that is a monster Mudding truck so i wouldent reccomend them if you are going to spend most of your time on the road. BF Goodrich in my opinion is a good tire. My roommate here at college says the best tire to get is dunlop (but he is from Connecticut so he isnt very smart when it comes to doing off-road) In my opinion the best tire for you to get for your situation is the wild country. good on road, good off road, good in the snow, good in the rain, good all around. Good luck.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.