Re: Goodyear Eagle GA vs Dunlop D60

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan on January 27, 1999 at 15:30:20:

In Reply to: Goodyear Eagle GA vs Dunlop D60 posted by Jason on January 24, 1999 at 20:38:52:

If you like a quiet ride, don't get the D60A2's. We had a set of them (the newer JLB
version) and they were NOISY. We could not wait to get rid of those tires. We now have
Firestone SH30's and they seem pretty decent. I'm surprised by their handling (I'm used
to a modified 240sx with Yoko AVS Intermediates) every time I beat .... uhhhh .... drive
our Altima hard. I'm saying they have awesome handling capabilities, but better than what
I would expect for the type of tire. They are also very quiet on the highway at speeds up
to 70mph (can't say about speeds above that) and have a very good ride quality (as opposed
to my rock hard Yoko's). They cost a little more than the D60's, but less than the GA's.
I'd them a try, 'cause I'm quite surprised.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Goodyear Eagle GA vs Dunlop D60

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email imageemail image

Last modified 01/14/99. Copyright ©1995-99 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, UNILOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.