6 TIRES, BASIC TO V RATED...DUNLOPS, BFG TOURING AND COMP T/A'S, OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by M SPRINGSTEEN on January 07, 1999 at 15:37:34:

HEY GUYS, GLAD YOUR HELPING. IVE been all over this and tire rack and discount tire.
i am in the market obviously for tires. brother says his basic bfg touring t/a's on his sunbird stick g/t
were too soft...hows the touring t/a hr4? how about the touring vr4? how about the
comp t/a hr4? comp t/a vr4? dunlop d60 a2 jbl also- please comment only about the new version...i hate it
when all these comments are made by people that had old d60s and say they suck, or people
talking about t/a's.....well, what t/a's? comps or touring and what fricken speed rating too?
please know what your talking about from your own! experience..i have read the good
and bad about every tire on this and other comments i have been reading for 8 days straight
to 2/97.
you guys im really going to appreciate this and so will plenty of others
research here. dont hold back we all could use the info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: 6 TIRES, BASIC TO V RATED...DUNLOPS, BFG TOURING AND COMP T/A'S, OTHER SUGGESTIONS?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.