Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Replacement Tires for Honda Accord

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rchase on December 24, 1998 at 17:32:43:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Replacement Tires for Honda Accord posted by Bob Stansbury on April 06, 1998 at 21:46:16:

I loved my original Michelens on my Accord and blew one on the expressway the other day. The tire was ruined by driving 1/8 mile on it while flat (had to pull over from the fast lane) but it remained on the rim and other than a really rough ride dident do anything unexpected handling wise.

However treadwear has not been exactly great as the original set was replaced under Michelen warranty (this was the second set and also needed replacement due to treadwear)

I replaced the tires with Toyo Ultra 800's and have a very similar ride quality and better handling with a 100K treadwear warranty. Hopefully they will be as dependable and trouble free as the Michelens were.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Replacement Tires for Honda Accord

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.