Re: Re: Re: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bruce on September 05, 1997 at 19:20:06:

In Reply to: Re: Re: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!! posted by jking on February 05, 1997 at 04:54:01:

Right-on, I wouldn't have called the guy a moron, ignorant would be a more appropriate phrase.
I'm for a pollution free world myself, but they're are a myriad of facts to consider in today's
complex world. It's not so simple as choosing a horse instead of a car. (by the way, the animal rights
activists would be in an uproar for making horses "beasts of burden".) Besides has this guy
ever heard "electricity", when was the last time you heard of an electric car polluting the environment.
(electric cars don't deffacate on the sreet either.) What did this guy use to post his message?
A computer!? I hope not considering all the pollution that is created by companies that make
the curcuit boards and plastic cases, keyboards, and mice! I think that guy needs to get
off his "holier than thou, high-horse" and get a little more education, Although I'm sure
many of us "evil" automobile owners are amused by his ignorance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: URGENT--Goodyear,Michelin,Bridgestone,Dunlop,Firestone,Yokahoma,Pirelli,Uniroyal,Big-O-Brands, BEWARE!!

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.