Re: Re: Re: Pirellit Scorpions

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by claudia on December 08, 1998 at 12:19:38:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Pirellit Scorpions posted by Pete on November 14, 1998 at 22:01:30:

I bought the scorpions, I've had them through mud, snow, a fun ice storm in the mountains yesterday, they work great I've already put a few thousand miles on them. I also had a fun time with the NFG's on the other truck, I figured out that I've changed a flat every 10,000 miles (its a deully so that's 6 chances for a flat). THis last trip the side walls seperated on 2 tires! That's why I didn't want more BFG's! As for Goodyears, its just a general bias I always get some kind of warranty hassle when they fall apart after 30,000 miles and I just decided not to bother with the brand. For the moment I can highly recommend the Scorpion AT. On the other hand, DIscount tTIre mixed up the A/T and the Scorp. I and first put the 1 on my truck. I ended up driving around on them for a few weeks before they got the right tire. The 1 was odd, louder that the A/T and worse stopping but somehow speeded up takeoff that is when I'd leave an interseciton I felt like they were pushing me forwards. The A/T's are actually quieter and handle much better.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pirellit Scorpions

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.