Re: Re: Advice,suggestions?CompT/A HR4,RE930,D60A2 or something else - 97 Honda Civic HX

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JKREMER on November 10, 1998 at 02:47:35:

In Reply to: Re: Advice,suggestions?CompT/A HR4,RE930,D60A2 or something else - 97 Honda Civic HX posted by Phil on October 05, 1998 at 12:58:49:

I disagree with the Goodyear recommendation. The RS-A was stock on my 97 Maxima and I'm rally pushing the limit on them at 26k miles. They could/should have been replaced about 2k ago. I'm getting the Pirelli P7000SS next time around.
The RS-A has moderate grip but great limit progression to break away. You get fair warning as the tire hits the limit(granted part of that is due to the Maxima SE too) but I just think you can do much better for the $$$.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Advice,suggestions?CompT/A HR4,RE930,D60A2 or something else - 97 Honda Civic HX

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.