Re: Re: Re: Dunlop Sucks

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Miller on November 08, 1998 at 23:52:51:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Dunlop Sucks posted by Lou on August 26, 1998 at 02:21:27:

What's your problem, did you fill out an application with Dunlop Tire and they laughed in your face? Or are you just one of those geeks with nothing to do all day long except complain about everything you can think of. I am a tire dealer for Bridgestone, Firestone & Dunlop tires. You must not get out much because Dunlop, as well as Bridgestone - Firestone, Goodyear & Michelin have OE tires on the market. If it comes down to it, it's people like you that suck!! I would like you to say that in front of anyone who manufacture these tires. Even the oldest woman on the assembly line would probably rip your haed off and **** down yor neck. Before you spread your ignorance over the internet, think or better yet research your stupid remarks before you choke on your foot. This is just one of many tire dealers who think this way. If I may ask, what do you dou for a living. If you had a real job you wouldn't be doing this.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dunlop Sucks

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.