Re: Dunlop or Pirelli

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jim on October 09, 1998 at 22:31:38:

In Reply to: Dunlop or Pirelli posted by howard on October 07, 1998 at 23:19:42:

I sell these tires on a regular basis at a National Tire & Battey. My past experiences with the Pirelli P600 is that after say 15,000 to 25,000 miles they tend to be more perceptable to tire cupping caused by worn suspension parts, lack of rotation, or out of balance conditions. The Pirelli P600 is a high maintence tire. The Dunlop is a better rain and snow tire but is VERY prone to impact bubbles on the sidewall. Some tire manufacturers call this an impact break. Common causes are large pot holes or that curb that just seems to jump aut in front of you. Make sure you purchace the "Road Hazard Warranty" from the tire dealer, it will surley pay off. I would get the d60a2.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Dunlop or Pirelli

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.