Re: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brian Collis on September 19, 1998 at 16:53:23:

In Reply to: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i posted by Andrew Johnson on August 16, 1998 at 16:44:20:

I own a 1989 BMW 525i and recently put a set of GoodYear Eagle HPs, size 205/65R15 92H, on the car. The ride is comftorable, smooth (as smooth as Southern California freeways can be!), and the wet traction is outstanding. Hard cornering squeel the tires a bit but with the aspect ratio, width, and a speed rating of "H" I would expect that from these tires. Prices were in the $75 to $85 dollar range locally (Orange County)but worth the little extra for the expected treadlife. Treadwear 380, Traction A, Temperature A. They would obviously be less from TireRack or Discount Tire mail order stores. Good Luck!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Need Help on Tires for BMW 530i

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.