Re: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by DocCarAcura on September 19, 1998 at 16:07:59:

In Reply to: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910 posted by nino on June 26, 1998 at 17:20:59:

For those of you running Z rated tires on lowered vehicles, say 215-70-17 like on my accord lowered about 5 inches all around, And has been aligned, know what I mean, The inners of tires wear too fast on most vehicles, Z rated tires wear out too damn fast, Solution is to get a camber correction kit thru Eibach or Other co's to correct the "camber " or butterfly affect, and with Bridgestone's new RE910 Potenza has a treadware of 400! thats right 400, it's not Z-Rated, but i dont know about you but, I don't do 140 in my Accord SE any ways! And the tires wear like stock, cool or what any questions on product info see you nearest dealer or E-Mail me for more info.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.