Toyo Proxes H4

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steve on September 17, 1998 at 22:37:48:

I just replaced Dunlop D60A2's with Toyo Proxes H4 tires and then went on a trip [ 1200 miles].
I highly recommend the Toyo Proxes H4 tires. They are quieter and more comfortable than the
Dunlop but also performed better on both dry pavement and in rain in both braking and handling.

On the trip a intense rain storm came through while I was going through the Smokies on I-40
where there is 21 miles of curves. The Toyos held well at the speed limit and felt good road
feel and grip though out the storm. Braking was excellent. For an H rated all-season
performance tire I was pleased. they of course can touch a z rated ultra -high performance tire,
but that wasn't what I wanted anyway.

Toyo also has a 500 mile trial offer. They are not the only company to do so. Since you really can't tell if you are going
to like a tire until you drive it on your own car, I think all the companies should do this.

Very impressed with these tires.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Toyo Proxes H4

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.