Re: Re: Re: Better all around RE930/D60A2?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by steve on September 06, 1998 at 11:31:14:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Better all around RE930/D60A2? posted by Gary Love on September 06, 1998 at 10:02:52:

I also bought them after reading a comsumer reports article. I didn't like them.
I think it depends on the type of car you are putting them on. I have a Infiniti J30t so
I need performance but I also need ride and low noise that one expects from a luxury car.
Also the Infiniti is rear wheel drive and the D60A2 don't have the rain performance I need
not to mention the snow performance. I live at the edge of snow country so It doesn't snow
much so snow tires are not feasible and my regular tires need to handle some snow especially
on low grade hills. They wear fast too. We'll be lucky to get 35,000 miles on them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Better all around RE930/D60A2?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.