Re: Help, I can't decide: Michelin MXV4 or Pirelli P6000sv?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Kris on August 30, 1998 at 12:19:41:

In Reply to: Help, I can't decide: Michelin MXV4 or Pirelli P6000sv? posted by Stacey McCord on August 28, 1998 at 10:24:25:

Dear Stacey, THE PIRELLI 6000'S SAVED MY LIFE! I had a 1987 Honda Prelude Si that I drove as a second car to haul my black Lab around in. In January of 1998 I was rear-ended by a drunk driver on the high-speed entrance ramp to the Baltimore Beltway. The man was traveling 90 mph according to the police report and I was going approximately 50 mph. The Pirelli's enabled me to maintain control of my car after impact; I managed to keep my car going straight, even though I could feel the back-end want to fish tail. After this incident I am sold on the Pirelli's. By the way, they are phenomenal in the rain.
Tires are like insurance, you never know how well they work until an emergency.
My other car, a 1991 Honda Accord EX has Cooper Cobra GT's (bought car from a friend and that's what was on them) and they are probably the worst tires I've ever run on a car. Pirelli's are on order for this car, too. My life is worth it! Good luck and safe driving. Kris

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Help, I can't decide: Michelin MXV4 or Pirelli P6000sv?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.