Re: Bridgestone S-07

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Manny Lozano on August 07, 1998 at 12:20:14:

In Reply to: Bridgestone S-07 posted by Ken Preuss on May 26, 1997 at 06:25:00:

Love the S-07s. Ran through my 2nd set last Feb '98. Corded them after 18,000 miles. The original set lasted 20,000 miles. Great street, track, autocross tire. Loads of grip, in the dry. Great steering feel. Great balance, in that oeversteer is inducible with the gas pedal. Good rain performance. Now for the downside--they're too damned expensive! I couldn't afford a 3rd set so I tried the Yokohama A032Rs in stock size. I've had these since Feb'98. Currently have 8000 miles of street, track, and Solo II miles. At $144 per tire, seemed cheaper at the time, but now getting close to needing new tires--again!!!

Considering the SP8000s from Dunlop. Like the price of $90 per tire, performance, and durability. Don't like the 26 lb wt of stock size.

Would love to go back to my 1st love--the Expedia S-07s, but NOT AT $209 per tire.

Anyone know where I can find a source for LESS?

Manny Lozano
Red '93 R1

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Bridgestone S-07

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.