Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you think about General XP2000 II??????

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by JJ on July 30, 1998 at 19:50:09:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: What do you think about General XP2000 II?????? posted by Shawn on July 27, 1998 at 20:30:36:

Donan,

I, too, have also seen the special at Sams Club. I went and looked at the tires...agressive
tread pattern, good treadwear rating, etc. Unfortunately, farther down in this BBS, there
are messages posted concerning the terrible reliability of General products. It seems as if
everyone is dissatisfied with General Tire! Tread seperation seems to be a major problem,
and several peoples cars were damaged by the flying tread. All of them complained of the
lack of customer support given to them by General. I know it is a good deal, but I would
think twice before I purchased any General product no matter what the cost (your life may
depend on it--who wants the tread flying from their tire at 65 miles per hour while
passing a semi on the interstate?) P.S. I will NOT be buying the tires based on what I
have read at this BBS!

BE CAREFUL!

JJ

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: What do you think about General XP2000 II??????

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.