Re: Dunlop vs. Sumitomo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by So Su mi!!! on July 24, 1998 at 22:09:25:

In Reply to: Dunlop vs. Sumitomo posted by Anthony Granovsky on July 23, 1998 at 01:00:46:

Anthony,

I, too, was skeptical; A tire that handles all conditions well and you DON'T HAVE
TO TAKE OUT A SECOND MORTGAGE ON YOUR HOUSE TO BUY THEM!!!! Yep, sounded too good
to be true to me also. If you look a few posts down, you will see some correspondance
between myself and TT regarding Sumitomo Tires. After reading TT's comments, I believe
I will buy the Sumitomo Tires. I have also read several good comments about them over
the internet (look up Sumitomo with your search engine). I didn't find very many
references to Sumitomo on the internet, but the three or four refernces I did find were
favorable. I believe Dunlop is owned by Sumitomo (why pay more for the same stuff?).

Hope it helps!

A Future Sumitomo Tire Buyer.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Dunlop vs. Sumitomo

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.