Problems w/ new Falken ZE-502's

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by McMatto on July 22, 1998 at 15:21:37:

I just put 4 new Falken ZE-502s on my 96 Mustang GT (18k miles on the odometer). Ever since (less than 2k miles)my steering wheel has been wobbling/vibrating. I've been back to Tire Kingdom twice (I'm in FL), had them rebalanced and rotated, but the problem persists. I also had the Ford dealer check the suspension, but no problems there. The rims never caused a problem with the original Firestones. The dealer says I've got a small vibration in the left front and right rear tires, maybe from a flat spot.
Anybody else have this or a similar probelm? Will the flat spot go away as the tires wear, or will it get worse? I can still go back to Tire Kingdom and get them replaced, but what a hassle. That'll be my 4th visit!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Problems w/ new Falken ZE-502's

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.