Re: Re: Re: Michelin Rainforce MX4 - Comments?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Jonathan E. Schneeweis on July 19, 1998 at 16:21:01:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Michelin Rainforce MX4 - Comments? posted by Antonio Sandoval on June 26, 1998 at 23:31:39:

Well, now that I have about 5K miles on these tires I must say that I am just as pleased with them as the day I bought them. Do these tires race like ultra low profile pirelli's? Of course not at 185R, but they have brought a new level of predictability and performance to my almost 2 ton Volvo Wagon. Unfortunately we've foregone the white stuff this winter so no reports thus far, but with plenty of rain only once did I manage to lock it up (non-ABS car) and slide coming to a stop at a red light, and this was about 5 minutes after it had just started raining, the car was loaded to the gills, and I should have started stopping sooner. The tires are quiet, give better gas mileage (although alignment was performed), and understeer much less than the previous set I had.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Michelin Rainforce MX4 - Comments?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.