Re: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris Dennis on June 01, 1997 at 23:17:52:

In Reply to: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS posted by Ed Bushman on January 30, 1997 at 22:28:10:

I had the same damned thing happen to me too. I have a brand new Chevy truck w/8k miles and went on a trip this week with my wife and kids. The tires are Tiger Paw Uniroyals. The god damned thing blew at 70 mph. Appearantly a nail or something puntured through the tread. A minute later I heard a noise and pulled over immediately. The tire looked like the whole sidewall and come loose on the inside. If Uniroyal doesn't help me out here I'm going to raise some serious hell on the Internet. I love to raise hell sometimes just for the hell of it. This time I'm very serious. I wasn't too worried about fixing the puncture part of it. I can do that with a plug kit. It's the fact that the tire sidewall is ruined.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Uniroyal on the road SUCKS

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.