PIRELLI SCOPRION ZERO 255/60 VR15

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ellis Gray on July 04, 1998 at 13:33:49:

I need new tires for my 78 Corvette. MUST be size 255/60/R15. I know of the Goodyear GT II, the Dunlap Qualifier, and the BFG Radial TA. Any other "better" tires, as I consider all these fairly average. Also I heard that Pirelli has a new tire, the SCORPION ZERO in my size 255/60/VR15. Would this be my top choice? Someone at Discount Tire said it would be too firm a ride because the sidewalls wouldn't even flex because its a "light truck" or sport ute tire, and my ride would be bone jarring, because of the relative "light"weight of my corvette. Where at Tire Rack, the salesman said this would be the ultimate tire for my vette, head and shoulders over the others. Any input would be appreciated as I'd like to have a new set of rubber on my baby.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: PIRELLI SCOPRION ZERO 255/60 VR15

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.