Re: Re: Re: Energy MXV4, D60A2, Potenza RE92 for Contour?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Josh Martin on June 30, 1998 at 12:11:17:

In Reply to: Re: Re: Energy MXV4, D60A2, Potenza RE92 for Contour? posted by Gary on June 26, 1998 at 08:19:01:

I've driven one too many cars with the Michelins and they are absolutely horrible in the rain, and not even much better in the snow. These were on a Chrylser Cirrus LX, Honda Prelude VTEC and an Acura Integra......stay away from the MXV4s! They hydroplane easily, and don't last long either. I just put 4 D60s on the Cirrus, and love them (MXV4s were standard). They stick much better, look great, and best of all, don't squeal in every turn. I had D60s on a Eagle Talon (fwd) and never had a problem with excessive tire wear when they were rotated appropriately. Depending on the size, I believe, the D60s have a 50k mi. treadwear warranty. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with the RE92s. But, from what I've read/heard, they're OK. I don't think that they're any better than the D60s, though. Good luck! I hope you're as happy as I am!

Josh Martin
synthcomposer@hotmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Energy MXV4, D60A2, Potenza RE92 for Contour?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.