Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by John Walker on June 28, 1998 at 23:08:59:

In Reply to: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910 posted by John Walker on June 17, 1998 at 17:38:35:

I went ahead and purchased the RE910's for my car this past Saturday (6/27). Because the RE910's don't come in the OE size of 185/70R14s, I went with the 195/65R14s. The tires are indeed quiet and look better than the original tires.

I haven't had much time with them so my experience is very limited. I really want to see how they handle in the rain - the original Michelins, even when new, sucked big time. There is a noticeable difference in the way the car now handles. Nimble is the best way for me to describe it. I'm wondering if this is all in my head. I'm consciously aware that the tires are new and different in size. This could all be in my head; I'm just not sure. I figure I'll give it a week or two to get comfortable with them. If it turns out I don't like them, I'll most likely go with the RE930s. Thank goodness for the 30-day test ride.

If I have any more comments, I'll post them here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Bridgestone Potenza RE930 vs RE910

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.