Re: '98 Passat - compatible alloy wheels

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rob on June 24, 1998 at 18:10:59:

In Reply to: '98 Passat - compatible alloy wheels posted by Terry on April 30, 1998 at 12:41:43:

Try web site www.autecus.com They are a greman only wheel ditributor. their wheels are priced
just above wheels in most of the car mags, but when it comes to trying to find 14mm bolt holes,
35-40 offset and bolt pattern of 5/112 these guys will hook you up. I am buying a 98' passat on
6/25/98. black exterior and silver cloth inside with sunroof/5 speed/weather pkg./ sick looking hubs.

Also try TSW Imola and TSW Hockenheim R . These have a 40 offset which sets the wheel more
inside the fender for that 2" drop. I plan to do a 1 1/2" drop with 225/45-17 .

Anyway, there are some options for you . Just remember, Think German not japanese or american
when it comes to wheels.

Give me a shout if you know something that could help me hook up my potential passat .

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: '98 Passat - compatible alloy wheels

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.