Re: New Tires for 1972 MGB Dunlop vs Michelin et al

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Michael Durham on June 06, 1998 at 00:02:53:

In Reply to: New Tires for 1972 MGB Dunlop vs Michelin et al posted by Gordon Gray on March 19, 1998 at 16:01:51:

I have the same problem. On my 72 MGB are the 165/14 but on my spair I have a 185/70R/14. Recently I've been out trying to learn about them, all that I have found out is that the 155 and the 165 are hard to find and that the other two sizes are more popular at the stores. I have also found out that Good Year tires a good for handoling, but they did not mintion the brands that you did. Today they also told me that the biger tires will mess up your speedometer, but if your car is like mine it all ready is wrong. Well, I was thinking about the larger tires, but I have not desided yet. Let me know what you deside and think.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: New Tires for 1972 MGB Dunlop vs Michelin et al

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.