Re: Mickey Thompson vs Dick Cepek vs larger brands, which is best for off-roading, while maintaining decent wear and noise characteristics?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by CHRIS on May 27, 1998 at 21:35:47:

In Reply to: Mickey Thompson vs Dick Cepek vs larger brands, which is best for off-roading, while maintaining decent wear and noise characteristics? posted by moxieman on May 23, 1998 at 06:38:55:

MICKEY`S SUCK UNLESS YOU PLAN ON BEING IN THE SAND ALOT,,NOT GOOD ON WET ROADS OR ANTHING AND THEY TEND TO WEAR KINDA FUNNY
DICK`S ARE OK, I ASSUME YOU MEAN THE FUN COUNTRY`S,,,WEAR OK ON tHE ROAD, NOT TO LOUD.
I ASSUME YOUR LOOKING FOR SOMETHING IN THE 31 INCH RANGE, IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A HIGHWAY TIRE GO WITH SOMETHING LIKE A BFG A/T
MICKEY AND DICKS ARE A BIT OVER PRICED IF YYOU ASK ME FOR WHAT THEY ARE
gOOD LUCK

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Mickey Thompson vs Dick Cepek vs larger brands, which is best for off-roading, while maintaining decent wear and noise characteristics?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.