Re: Hancook tires

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by chris on May 12, 1998 at 17:05:29:

In Reply to: Hancook tires posted by Sonny on April 28, 1998 at 20:28:26:

I had a set of hancook tires on my 74 chevy truck they wer the at`s 33x12.50, in my opion they sucked
had to traction on dry pavement, and really sucked in the rain, didnt even atempet to go off road with them
other than once on some slick rock, wee tires will get the most tracion aired down, any way they didnt, rubber comp. was to hard
i think
nother story, freind put them on his 68 camaro 245 60 15`s on the back and 205 60 15`s in the front, did ok on the dry but the first time it rained
he couldnt keep the car on the road, and it wasnt cause of to much thortle, not a good tire i dont think, i would put them at the last of my list to buy after
theses 2 sets of tires
hope this helps
ah the warranty i have no ideal on what kind of millage they will get, the 2 of us both got rid of them right away

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Hancook tires

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.