Re: BMW535i 225/60/15 choices

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gregg on May 08, 1998 at 21:17:01:

In Reply to: BMW535i 225/60/15 choices posted by Dan S. on April 10, 1998 at 16:06:47:

You've probably already done something about this, but try the Yoko AVS-4 Vs...(actually Zs in your case)...right at $100 ea (plus the usual) from Tire Rack...great tires...great performance and all season compromise,--especially if you need SOME wet or snow capability... but watch your alignment like a hawk and rotate religiously and "correctly" (every 3 to 4K or every oil change) or they'll get "snow tire" noisy on you, probably due to their unusual and fairly "aggressive/semi-open" tread pattern. Anyway, one of best bangs for buck out there, thugh I've heard good things about Yokos Avid Vs, they're supposedly a notch down from the AVSs in the performance department. Toyos are great tires too, but not nearly as good dealer/outlet availability...at least in our (Phoenix) area unfortunately. Yokos doing a smarter job of getting the word (and tires) out the door. No, I don't work for Tire Rack or Yoko, but both are good outfits I've dealt with.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: BMW535i 225/60/15 choices

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.