Re: Can't decide between MXV4, P6000sp, and D60A2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by red on April 19, 1998 at 15:14:13:

In Reply to: Can't decide between MXV4, P6000sp, and D60A2 posted by Jerry on April 15, 1998 at 21:03:27:

i have had all three tires on my accords and acura 3.0 cl. if snow is not an issue, i would rate them as follows: 1- dunlop; least expensive, best grippers, overall great tire. 2- pirelli's p6000sv; firmer ride the mxv's, less expensive than the mxv's, quiet ride, more control than mxv's. 3- mxv's; i took them off my accord and my acura after 20,000 miles, too soft, too smooth, wanted better grip. currently i am driving the p6000's and i like them very much better than the mxv's. i would have gone with the dunlops but needed v rated tires so i ordered the pirelli's from tire rack and had them delivered to a local gas station. everything worked out fine. i almost went wth the bridgestone 940's from price club for the same price but they might have been too harsh, i will never know. the bottom line is all three tires are good, you won' be too disappointed with any of them. the mxv's are good, a little soft and smooth, and kind of high priced.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Can't decide between MXV4, P6000sp, and D60A2

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.