Re: Re: Michelin XGT V4 Pilot

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Gary on February 20, 1998 at 13:12:19:

In Reply to: Re: Michelin XGT V4 Pilot posted by Rajul Soni on January 06, 1998 at 13:18:57:

The Pilot is a new tire which I saw in a recent issue of Motor Trend magazine tested against a lower and higher performance Michelin tire. It sounded like a good compromise for all season tires. I have a Integra GS-R with old XGT-V4's, which are acceptable in the dry (not real high limits, but predictable) and snow (here in Wisconsin), but are frightening in the wet as they let go w/very little notice! I called Tire Rack in Indiana, and they said the Pilot XGT's would be a big improvement over the old XGT-V4's, but that they were not made yet in 195/55x15 for my Integra. I called Michelin, and they said they might be avail. in that size late in '98, or in '99.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Michelin XGT V4 Pilot

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.