Re: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Clint Moore on February 09, 1998 at 14:10:02:

In Reply to: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R? posted by Guy Taylor on September 01, 1997 at 21:09:35:

I have a 97' 850R and love, I can appreciate your snow problem. I recently moved from Houston, Texas, (Zero Snow) to Northwest of Denver, CO (lots of Snow) and was extremlly embarrased when I could not drive up a rather small hill with about 8 inches of snow coverage. I tried and tried while a lady in her little subaru watched in grin. After I gave up she drove up it with Zero effort and probably not in four whel drive either. I was able to follow after shel made way or me. Talk about embarrasing. Anyway, My P-Zeros have neared end and I'm getting 5 new Michellin Pilot SX MXX3 205/50ZR17 Tirerack has a special on them at $120 a tire Discount Tire matched it from their $239.00 list at Discount Tire. I hope thay perorm well enough in the snow to get me by. Next year I'll probably elect for the 15" wheels and snow tires. Another thing that frustrated me about the P-Zeros is the impact bubble problem.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: New tire/wheel combo for my Volvo 850R?

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.