Re: bi-tron tire safety solution

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ben Scott on February 05, 1998 at 17:09:46:

In Reply to: bi-tron tire safety solution posted by Richard McFarland on August 05, 1996 at 13:04:17:

While bi-tron is a good product, I have had better experience with another tire sealant caled Magik Seal. Not only does it seal punctures as they occur, they have been tested by the San Bernardino Sheriff' Department, Emergency Vehicle Operations Training Center, where their tire withstood multiple blasts from a 9mm revolver and a 45, without suffering any airloss. They also drove the tires over boards studded with nails, and Magik Seal sealed the punctures immediately. One added benfit Magik Seal has is that it is completely non-hazardous, and its MSDS reqauires no safety or dumping procedures. They have formulas for cars, bikes, Heavy equipment and off-roaders. I was really impressed by Magik Seal, and I will be happy to share my experience with anyone who has questions 619-696-9633, or you could call them directly at 800-929-9265. It's a great product.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: bi-tron tire safety solution

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.