Re: Quiet tires for 300ZX

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Robert Borlick on January 10, 1998 at 11:16:50:

In Reply to: Quiet tires for 300ZX posted by Craig on May 08, 1997 at 22:03:56:

Craig:

I know what you mean. I had a 91 300xzt that came with Goodyears. They made a rumbling sound even on smooth roads. Not bad with the windows up but annoying otherwise. As I recall however, the Goodyears give a comfortable ride (in the non-sports setting for the suspension). Unfortunately, I have no suggestions for you; my ZX was stolen in 1993. I now have a new Lexus SC300 (5-speed). Marvelous car. Doesn't handle like the ZX and not all that much more comfortable. However, it does have a usable back seat and is a better car overall for a 60 year old adolescent. I wish this car came with the Supra twin turbo. Now that would be hoot!

Any way, enjoy your ZX; it is a great car. I is more enjoyable to drive than the Supra turbo even if it is not as fast.

Bob

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Quiet tires for 300ZX

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.