Re: Re: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bryson Lacey on December 16, 1997 at 19:32:50:

In Reply to: Re: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup posted by chad lapierre on November 21, 1997 at 08:10:44:

I have a '91 Toyota 4X4 and have put Bf Goodrich Mud Terrain 33x9.50r15's on it and have been extremely happy! However, my truck does have a 4 cyl in it and does become a little under powered when out on the highway.
I would have to say though that when in the mud, snow, etc. there really is no stopping it! It does have a little bit of road noise, but I am willing to settle for it for the times that they are necessary.
I do a lot of bowhunting and I can usually get where I need to go in 2wd, but if things get nasty I am reassured that I have them on there. Hope that this is little help for you. P.S. if you have a V6 then you should be really pleased!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Tires for a Toyota 4X4 pickup

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.