Big O Tires and WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by B. Namchek on December 05, 1997 at 00:25:38:

1st of all YES I am the manager of a Big O tire store, AND, NO I am NOT the HARD SELL type. Big O Tires have many reasons why they are BETTER than the others, probably most important is the FACT that we have the best tire warranty and service in the industry. No Hassles! Just a good honest replacement warranty that is CLEARLY explained! And most important it IS quickly performed. Funny thing I have learned after 3 years managing a Big O Store, EVERY flat tire has a horror story, side of the road, at night, in the rain, on the freeway etc. etc. etc. I am constantly releived when I can tell a customer that because they have a BIG O TIRE I can replace it FOR FREE!!!! So that is probably the most important but there is one other little detail, we have 400 stores in the WESTERN STATES... and only 4 or 5 of those are company stores!!!! Most of the time you walk into a BIG O TIRE store you will meet the OWNER of the store, people who own their stores and work their stores tend to have a higher level of care and concern for you, their neighbors,friends and customers. If you have the opportunity look up a Big O Store it will be worth your while!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject: Re: Big O Tires and WHY THEY ARE DIFFERENT

Comments:

Optional:
Link URL:
Link Title:
Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Tires BBS ] [ FAQ ]

Back to Autopedia Home Page

email image

Last modified 12/27/96. Copyright ©1995, 1996 by AUTOPEDIA, all rights reserved. AUTOPEDIA, AUTO411, CAR-IQ, DEALERPEDIA, INTERLOT, SIMULSEARCH and INTERQUOTE-RFP are trademarks of AUTOPEDIA. All other trademarks, tradenames and/or service marks are the property of their respective holders.