Tuesday, June 25, 2019
Links . Please report any dead or new links immediately.
- National Motorists Association - Founded in 1982, the National Motorists Association advocates, represents, and protects the interests of North American motorists. We are the organization that promoted federal legislation which eliminated the 55 mph National Maximum Speed Limit.
- American Driver Improvement - online and at-home defensive driving school training - The ADI defensive driving course is approved in the states of California, Florida, Nevada, Ohio, Louisiana, New Mexico, Indiana and as a Texas defensive driving course, which can be taken either on Video/DVD or as a defensive driving online course. With ADI, you can complete your defensive driving school or traffic school training at your own pace 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Broward County Traffic School - offers a 4-hour basic driver improvement course, an 8-hour intermediary traffic school course, and a first-time driver course. All of our courses are approved by the Florida Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- BSR Inc. (based at Summit Point Raceway) The 472-acre training facility encompasses a myriad of special training facilities including a two-mile, ten-turn road racing course, shooting ranges, and more -- giving BSR the ability to provide a challenging road on which recreational events are highlighted and serious driver training is accomplished on real roads under the real highway situations drivers are likely to face.
- Car Guys, Inc. - Roanoke, VA - An on-track driver education firm that teaches high performance driving at racetracks throughout the Southeast.
- Florida Traffic School Online - Florida DMV Approved traffic school courses to avoid points for your speeding ticket and get your learners permit. All courses online and state approved.
- Marin Traffic School - Fulfill your traffic school requirements in California at your convenience with NDSS Marin Traffic School. Our traffic school course is court approved to satisfy the requirement for ticket dismissal, point reduction, and fine reduction.
- Orlando Traffic School - A user-controlled home-study traffic school course to help erase all of your traffic tickets in Orlando, Florida. The course is approved in the state of Florida and available for ticket dismissal, point reduction and fine removal.
- Takehome.com - Defensive Driving and Traffic School - Take Home Defensive Driving is the number one selling Defensive Driving and Traffic School program for ticket dismissal & insurance reduction in America.
- Texas Lead Foot - Texas Leadfoot brings you this Texas defensive driving online course as a state-approved video and audio program. It is an interactive, user-friendly way to dismiss traffic tickets and can be taken in the comfort of your home or office 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Wimbledon Driving School - UK - Our driving instructors have helped hundreds of south Londoners pass their driving test or learn advanced driving techniques.
Radar, Jammers & Scanners
- How Radar Detectors Work - by Crutchfield
- Mobile Scanners and Radar Detector Laws - State by State Listing of laws regarding Scanners and Radar Detectors.
- Radio Association Defending Airwave Rights, Inc.
- FAQ: California Driving (and Surviving)
- Speed Trap Exchange - State Listings - a site where visitors can post what they believe are speedtraps
- How to Avoid Getting Hung in Court!
- OntarioTrafficTickets.com - Ontario, Canada: For a free consultation on any traffic ticket or criminal charge call Ontario Traffic Tickets.
- Speeding Ticket Central - Your CDL license is a precious commodity. This site provides safety tips, articles and information to beat that speeding ticket.
Treatment: Alcohol & Drug
- The Shores Treatment & Recovery offers "Alcohol & Drugs" Addiction Rehab Programs & Services at their Southern California Rehabilitation Center in Newport Beach, CA
NOTICE: This material is in no way intended to encourage readers to speed or disobey speed limit laws, and that doing so wastes precious energy and may lead to injury.