MISSOURI AUTOMOTIVE CLUBS
Please report any dead or new links immediately.
- Mustang Club of St. Louis - The Mustang Club of St. Louis was founded in January of 2008. The club consists of a group of dedicated owners of one of the most popular cars ever built.
- Gateway Z Club - The Gateway Z Club is a not-for-profit organization comprised of owners of 240Z, 260Z, 280Z, 280ZX and 300ZX Datsun/Nissan sports cars. Our members are of different occupations yet share a common "driving interest" in the care, maintenance and preservation of the Z cars.
- KC MG Club - The Kansas City MG Car Club was established in 1982. It has since grown into one of the largest single marquee British car clubs in the Midwest. Membership is not limited to MGs only. You just have to be a British Car enthusiast.
- High Performance Auto Club of KC - We are currently the largest MOPAR club in the Midwest area and enjoy a number of events and gatherings throughout the year. Our membership is open to "all" Mopars to include Chrysler, Dodge Plymouth, Desoto, Jeep and AMC products.
- Show Me Vettes - We are a small club of approximately 40 members, founded in 1975 in Farmington Missouri. We are dedicated to keeping alive the excitement of driving America's Sports Car, the Corvette.
- Klasact Corvette Club - KlasAct is a group of Corvette enthusiast that have joined together to form "The Club". We have combined respect, friendship, trust, Community involvement and the "Need for Speed" into one club.
- Show Me Mustang Club - St. Louis, The Show-Me Mustang Club was founded in 1986 by a group of Mustang enthusiasts to provide a medium for the exchange of ideas and information about the care and maintenance of America's first pony car. The club has evolved from friendships and camaraderie into a large group of people of all ages who enjoy getting together to share stories, problems and dreams of their prized classic and soon to be classic Mustang.
- Greater Ozarks British Motoring Club - We are a group of British motoring enthusiasts in the southwestern Missouri area located in the heart of the Ozarks. We invite you to join the club, enjoy the website and share your British automobiles and motorbikes with us!
- Gateway City Corvette Club - We are St. Louis' oldest corvette club invoved in not only social activities but committed to making an impact in the St. Louis community.
- Gateway GT Association - The Gateway GTO Association was initially formed in 1984. The founders all had a common interest in the Original Muscle Car, the GTO. Our club today has over 70 members and supports the GTOAA, the national organization, with over 10,000 members.
- Southwest Missouri Stang Gang - We are a Joplin MO based car club dedicated to celebrating the Ford Mustang. We participate in area cruise nights and car shows, races, parades, and family fun things like game nights, bowling, and picnicking! If you enjoy talking about Mustangs as much as we do, then we just might be the club for you! You don't even have to OWN a Mustang!
- Route 66 Corvett Cruisers - We like to share our passion for our "Vettes" by attending many of the local car shows as well as Corvette gatherings in other states.
- STL Night Riders Corvette Club - The STL Night Riders Corvette Club is based in St. Louis, Missouri. Our club was established in January 2006. The STL Night Riders Corvette Club was formed by four determined, dedicated and devoted individuals; Yvonne Bonner, Don Ballard, Don Ross and Les Huntspon. The STL NIght Riders Corvette Club is a non-profit organization that is comprised of many members throughout the areas in St. Louis, Missouri. We are also a member of the International Council of Corvette Clubs (ICCC).
AUTOPEDIA provides free Club Listings including email forwarding for any organized automotive related club. Please use the Club Listing Form and request your free listing for your club!