ALABAMA AUTOMOTIVE CLUBS
. Please report any dead or new links immediately.
- Antique Automible Club of America (North Alabama Region); Huntsville, 205-772-3184 (e-mail)
- Birmingham Mustang Club; 3677 Guyton Rd., Birmingham, 35244
- Crimson Cruisers; P. O. Box 7124, Tuscaloosa, 35407
- Corvette Birmingham; 2632 Southview Pl., Birmingham, 35216., Ray Giles - 205-823-4166
- Dixie Classics, Ltd; 25 W. Oxmoor Rd. #3-B, Birmingham, 35209
- Heart of Dixie Mustang Club; P. O. Box 3594, Montgomery, 36109
- Heart of Dixie T's; 2924 Avenue W., Birmingham, 35208. Vic Zannis - 205-788-7752
- Heartland Cruisers; P.O. Box 235, Dolomite, 35061. Russell Roubdioux, President - 205-787-1104 (e-mail) - The Heartland Cruisers Car Club is a family oriented organization in Alabama. In addition to participating in many charitable events in the South, we are also the hosts of a car show which benefits Magic Moments, an organization which grants wishes to terminally ill children in Alabama. This year, our "Run to the Mill" Car Show will be held on September 26th at Tannehill State Park. Please join us!
- Magnolia Mustang Club; P. O. Box 1107, Vernon, 35592
- Midsouth Region (Tennessee) Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club; Rogerville, Nell & Randy Owen - 205-772-3184 (e-mail)
- Mobile Bay Mustang Club; P. O. Box 1682, Mobile, 36616-2682. John Kaeser - 334-675-7391
- Model City Mustang Club; P. O. Box 324, Anniston, 36201
- Rocket City Mustang Club; P. O. Box 5057, Huntsville, 35814-505
- Shelby County Wheels of Time; P. O. Box 1988, Alabaster, 35007
- South Alabama British Car Club; 1548 Deerwood Drive East, Mobile, 36618 Mike Thomason (e-mail to Warren A. Beatty (e-mail)
- Stevenson Corvette Club; 2107 Wharton Rd., Huntsville, 35810., Zeke Jenkins - 205-859-043
- Tennessee Valley Region AACA; 1819 Corrine Avenue S.W. Decatur, 35601. Lloyd W. Culp - 205-353-8390 (email)
- Tri-State Auto Enthusiasts; P. O. Box 9712, Dothan, 36304. 334-793-2309
- Town & Country Corvette Club; 2124 Edinburgh Drive, Huntsville, 35803., Emogene Kidwell - 205-883-2173
- Wheels of Time of Shelby County; P. O. Box 1988, Alabaster, 35007. - 205-945-8341
- Wiregrass Mustang Club; Route 1, Headland, 36345
AUTOPEDIA provides free Club Listings including email forwarding for any organized automotive related club. Please use the Club Listing Form and request your free listing for your club!