HOT ROD NEWS AND MAGAZINES
General News - Racing - Drag Racing - Jeep - 4 x 4 - Ferrari
. Please report any dead or new links immediately.
- Cruisin' Times Magazine - Lists automotive events for the state of Ohio and surrounding areas, including cruises and car shows.
- Drive Online - Features hot rods, customs, classics and trucks. National & Regional event coverage and auto product reviews.
- Hemmings Motor News - publishes the world's largest collector-car magazine.
- Honolulu Streets Magazine - Features various hot rods, custom trucks, and motorcycles from the streets of Hawaii.
- Hop Up Magazine - A revival of the '50s print magazine, this online version stresses old-time-style hot rods and customs.
- Hot Rod DeLuxe Magazine - New magazine featuring hot rods, rockabilly music, tattoos, and hot rod lifestyle.
- Hot Rod Nostalgia Magalog - An online magazine about the nostalgia hot rod and drag racing scene.
- Hotline News - Monthly rod, custom, classic, and nostalgia car magazine. Available online and in print: free online version includes events listings, feature articles and sample pages from the print version. Focus is on West coast, but national coverage is included.
- The Hotrodder -- Online Hot Rod Magazine - Free monthly e-zine with articles, research, and web site reviews for hot rod enthusiasts.
- Hotrods Online - Newsletter with coming events, run coverage, rumors and news. Vintage photos from 1972 NSRA Nats.
- The Jalopy Journal - Online e-magazine says it is spreading the gospel of traditional hot rods to "greasers like yourself".
- JTR V-8 Conversion Manuals - Publishes conversion manuals for Chevy V-8 engine installation into Jaguar, Datsun Z-car, Volvo, and Chevy S-10. Sample pages and technical information offered.
- Kustom Rodder - The authorized publication of Kustoms of Australia.
- MRE Home Page - Publishes booklets on Ford Ranger/Bronco II V8 swaps, Ranchero/Torino handling, Taurus modifications, and Ford tech information and wiring schematics. Extensive sample pages.
- The Rodder's Journal - This coffee-table-style quarterly focuses on the soul and history of hot rodding through photography and text.
- Southern Cruisin' News - Independent newsletter lists car shows and events in the Southern area of the USA.
- Street Rodder Magazine - Online version of the monthly print magazine from McMullen/Argus. Includes current and archived content.
- Street Source Magazine - Pay-per-subscription online magazine for customized car and truck enthusiasts.